SCHOOL OFFICE REGISTRATION
School office enrollment is ideal for students that have attended a CSD school previously.
Families should register at the school office when:
- Students have attended a CSD school this school-year or last school-year AND are changing schools.
- Students are transferring for Special Education needs
- Students have an approved Open Enrollment to transfer to another CSD school
A list of our schools can be found above at the Our Schools Drop Down Tab
To access our Boundary Map and our school attendance area maps, click School attendance area map. To find the Cartwright school closest to your address, click School search by address.
Complete the fillable Registration Packet (PDF) English or Spanish and email it to [email protected] or print the packet and bring it to your school of choice. The fillable forms work best downloaded and opened with a PDF Reader like Adobe Acrobat™. Please sign and date the forms when you bring the packet to school. You can also pick up a registration packet at any of our schools.
Please keep in mind that you may have to fill out additional documents when you go to your designated school and drop off your packet. You will need to bring the following documents with you. We will make copies of them and return the originals to you. Here is what you will need:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate or a baptismal certificate, or an application for a Social Security number
- Your child's immunization record
- Report card/withdrawal slip from the previous school
- Proof of residence - (requirements & additional forms not in the registration packet above that may be needed are included below):