The Cartwright School District prides itself in maintaining a fiscally responsible budget. We are thankful to our community for the recent passage of our school bond, and we vow to use bond dollars responsibly for the betterment of our scholars and families.
To view the 2020-2021 Proposed Expenditure Budget, click here.
To view the 2020-2021 Adopted Annual Expenditure Budget, click here.
To view the 2020-2021 Revised Annual Expenditure Budget, click here.
To view the 2019-2020 Annual Financial Report, click here.
You may also access this information via the following link to the Arizona Department of Education's website: District/Charter Annual Financial Reports
To view the 2020-2021 Popular Annual Report, click here
To view the 2019-2020 Popular Annual Report, click here.
To view the 2019-2020 (Revised #2) Annual Expenditure Budget, click here.
The primary focus of the Financial Services Departments is to:
- Provide quality and sound financial management and counsel to our school community
- Provide quality services, products, and programs
- Deliver innovative business solutions
- Provide safe and courteous transportation services to our community
- Provide safe, healthy, nourishing foods to our community
- Utilize changing trends in technology to propel this district into the future
- Use industry best practices to minimize our exposure to loss of district resources
- Educate our community on the prudent use of limited resources to minimize costs
- Support our teachers and school administrators in their efforts to improve student achievement