SCHOOL DRESS CODE
2021 - 2022
Please note the following information regarding our student dress code at C.W. Harris Elementary. All C. W. Harris students are required to wear the designated school uniform. Uniforms are required for field trips, participation in an after school performance/event, and school-sponsored summer events. If you have any questions or are unsure about acceptable dress, please contact the office.
- Single color polo style shirt or school logoed t-shirt must be worn
- Acceptable colors are maroon, white, or yellow
- Long-sleeve undershirts may be worn underneath a school top.
- Acceptable colors include maroon, white, yellow, and black.
- Single colored navy blue or khaki colored bottoms must be worn
- Jeans must be solid blue color
- Sweatpants must be solid blue color
- Shorts, skorts, skirts, jumpers must be an appropriate length
- Spandex shorts and gym shorts are not allowed
- Leggings and tights may be worn in cold weather
- Acceptable colors include navy blue or white
- Only closed-toed athletic or dress shoes must be worn
General Dress Code Rules:
- No baggy or oversized uniforms
- No sagging of pants or shorts
- Uniforms should not be too tight or too form-fitting
- No holes, rips, or designs on clothing
- Undergarments cannot be showing at any time
- Bandanas, caps, hats, sunglasses, and hairnets are not allowed
- Undergarments may not be showing.