Welcome to Cartwright where we have a place for you! Our motto is “One Team, Una Familia!” That means we educate each child as if they were our own family members and we celebrate their academic success and provide incredible programs and curriculum. We are accepting 4-year-olds as long as they turn 5 by December 31, 2021, and as long as they begin school by the beginning of the school year.
How to Enroll
Complete the Express Enrollment PDF in English or Spanish and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print the packet and bring it to your school. The fillable forms work best downloaded and opened with a PDF Reader like Adobe Acrobat™. Please sign and date the forms when you bring the packet to the school. The Cartwright School District is an open-enrollment district. Families residing outside of The Cartwright School District may apply at any time during the year at any of our campuses.
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate or a baptismal certificate or an application for a Social Security number
- Your child's immunization record
- Report card/withdrawal slip from the previous school
- Proof of residence - (required forms listed below):
- English Arizona Department of Education Arizona Residency Documentation Form
- Spanish Departamento De Educacion de Arizona Formulario de Documentacion de Residencia en Arizona
If you are interested in registering your child for our Public School Pre-K program, please call Byron A. Barry School at 623-691-5700 or click here for more information.