Student Records Request

Records Request

For students currently attending our schools, please contact the school office directly for records.

We can fulfill requests for student records requests. Records can be fulfilled electronically or through a paper copy, listed below.

Online Records Request Form

Printable Records Request Form

Special Services Records Requests

If you are requesting records for a current or former student in the Cartwright School District who has been identified by the Special Services department as having an Accommodation (504) Plan, Individualized Education Plan (IEP), or Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET) Report please continue. 

Special Education records are retained at the district office for FIVE (5) years. From the time the student either left the district or was removed from special services. All records older than 5 years are destroyed.

Online SPED Records Request Form

Printable SPED Records Request Form

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.