Registration Information

Registration Picture

The Cartwright School District proudly welcomes new students to our schools all year long. If you wish to register your student we have two ways to do so.

To fill out the registration information online, click here.
*(Note, you will be redirected to a Google Form)

If you wish to download and view the registration packet in full, click here.

Para descargar el paquete en Español, oprime aqui.  

Please keep in mind that you may have to fill out additional documents when you go to your designated school and drop off your packet. You will need to bring the following documents with you. We will make copies of them and return the originals to you.
  • A certified copy of your child's birth certificate or a baptismal certificate or an application for a Social Security number.
  • Your child's immunization record
  • Report card/withdrawal slip from the previous school.
  • Proof of residence - (1 of the following):
    • Valid Arizona driver's license, Arizona identification card or motor vehicle registration
    • Valid U.S. passport
    • Real estate deed or mortgage documents
    • Property tax bill
    • Residential lease or rental agreement
    • Water, electric, gas, cable or phone bill
    • Bank or credit card statement
    • W-2 wage statement
    • Payroll-Stub
    • Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized
    • Indian tribe that contains an Arizona address
    • Documentation from a state, tribal or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security)
Affidavit of Shared Residence Documentation Form that includes:
  1. Names of individuals living with owner/renter
  2. Owner/renter proof of residence
  3. Must be Notarized
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.