- Collared *Plain, solid colors – light blue, navy blue, or white.
- Shirts can be short or long sleeved and turtlenecks are allowed.
- NO LOGOS on shirts or pants.
- NO sleeveless shirts.
- NO t-shirts, except for Friday school t-shirts.
- All undershirts must be white OR match the outer color shirt: ex. Navy blue outer shirt – must wear either a white or navy blue undershirt.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times!
Pants, shorts, skorts, skirts, capris, overalls, or jumpers
- Solid colors: Navy blue, light or tan uniform fabric.
- Length of shorts, skorts, skirts, or jumpers will be no more than 3 inches above the knee.
- NO denim, sweat, stretchy, or slicker material
Sweaters and sweatshirts
- Solid color only: light blue, navy blue, white, red, gray, hunter green, or maroon
- Can be worn in classroom over the collared shirt – Collar of shirt must be showing
- No logo
Heavy jackets/coats should be removed in the classroom.
Oversized uniforms will not be allowed. Uniforms must be no more than one size larger than what is appropriate for his/her size. Uniforms that are tight or form fitting are also not allowed.
If worn, must be navy, black, brown, light blue or white and may not be more than one size larger than the student’s waist.
Students are required to wear covered shoes. Shoes must meet PE safety requirements. Shoelaces are to be the predominant color of the shoe. Shoes need to be tied or zipped. NO SANDALS OR ROLLER SHOES