Do you need to register your student at Peralta? You will need to stop by the school’s office and complete a registration packet. This packet contains forms requiring information like

  • Home address
  • Home or work phone (cell phone is optional)
  • Parent’s Names
  • Emergency Contact Information
  • Home Language Survey Form
  • Student Medical Information

You must also supply the following documents. We will make copies and return the originals to you:

  • A certified copy of your child's birth certificate or a baptismal certificate or an application for a Social Security number.
  • Your child's immunization record
  • Report card/withdrawal slip from previous school.
  • Proof of residence - (1 of the following):
  • Valid Arizona driver's license, Arizona identification card or motor vehicle registration
  • Valid U.S. passport
  • Real estate deed or mortgage documents
  • Property tax bill
  • Residential lease or rental agreement
  • Water, electric, gas, cable or phone bill
  • Bank or credit card statement
  • W-2 wage statement
  • Payroll stub
  • Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe that contains an Arizona address
  • Documentation from a state, tribal or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran's Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security)

    Affidavit of Shared Residence Documentation Form that includes:
  • Names of individuals living with owner/renter
  • Owner/renter proof of residence
  • Picture ID of parent registering student

For additional information about your child’s school, feel free to contact the school directly at 623-691-5600.