Motivate. Achieve. Celebrate. At Peralta our mission is to motivate students to grow and achieve success while celebrating learning for all every day.
We will increase proficiency and all students will demonstrate substantial growth.
Peralta Values/Collective Commitments
- We will be optimistic and enthusiastic.
- We will continue to be a student centered learning community and make student learning our priority.
- We will respect all staff, students and their families.
- We will include the parents and the community in the learning process.
- We will have high expectations for all students and ourselves.
- We will accept responsibility for student learning and developing each student's potential.
- We will identify essential outcomes, deconstruct the standards, create a curriculum map and teach the same standards at our grade level at the same time.
- We will work collaboratively in developing instructional strategies and designing common assessments.
- We will monitor the achievement of our individual students and use the results to guide our processes of continuous improvement.
- We will model everything we expect from our students including life-long learning, behaviors and respect.
- We will embrace and support all Peralta goals and initiatives.
- We will ensure every child that comes to us meeting their benchmark goals will leave us meeting their benchmark goals.
- We will take responsibility for actively monitoring students on our campus by interacting, providing feedback, and communicating expectations for student behavior while on duty.
- We will work collaboratively to ensure fidelity to the core using a guaranteed and reliable curriculum with first best pratices.
- We will emulate our belief that ALL STUDENTS ARE CAPABLE OF SUCCESS, through our actions, words, and reactions.