The mandatory uniform code policy for Pena School has been established to promote learning, increase safety on the school campus, foster school unity, and minimize clothing expenses by eliminating label competition.
- Must have a collar.
- Can be long or short sleeved.
- Solid color only, no logos permitted.
Under hirts should be white or same color as the outer shirt.
- Kindergarten color: purple only
- 1st through 5th grade colors: white, hunter green, burgundy, light blue, and red
Shirts must be tucked in while on school campus
Bottoms (pants, shorts, skarts, skirts or jumpers are acceptable)
- Must fit student appropriately, baggy or saggy pants are not allowed.
- Shorts, skorts, skirts and jumpers must hang below the student's fingers when standing.
- Black or brown belts that fit the student's waist. Belts should not hang down.
- Leggings may not be used as pants, but can be worn under skirts or jumpers.
- Bottom colors: navy blue, khaki or black only
No jeans of any color are allowed except on dress down days
- Closed toe tennis shoes only. This is for your child's safety!
- Sock colors: solid white or navy blue
- Tights colors: solid white or navy blue
- Sweaters and sweatshirts should be solid unifonn acceptable colors. No logos.
- Any jacket color is acceptable, no inappropriate slogans or pictures are allowed.
- Hats many be worn outside on the playground only.
- Bandanas or other headwear is not allowed except for religious purposes.
- Jewelry can be a distraction to the learning environment and can pose a safety risk, so should not be worn if possible. The school is not responsible for lost or stolen jewelry.
- Hair paint or shading is not allowed except on designated school spirit days.
- Students are not pelmitted to wear make-up to school.
- Students should not wear perfume or cologne to school.