To register, visit the school office and complete the registration packet.
You will need to bring the following documents with you. We will make copies of them and return the originals to you.
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate or a baptismal certificate or an application for a Social Security number.
- Your child's immunization record
- Report card/withdrawal slip from previous school.
- Proof of residence - (1 of the following): Valid Arizona driver's license, Arizona identification card or motor vehicle registration
Valid U.S. passport
Real estate deed or mortgage documents
Property tax bill
Residential lease or rental agreement
Water, electric, gas, cable or phone bill
Bank or credit card statement
W-2 wage statement
Certificate of tribal enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe that contains an Arizona address Documentation from a state, tribal or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran's Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security)
Affidavit of Shared Residence Documentation Form that includes:
1. Names of individuals living with owner/renter
2. Owner/renter proof of residence