Enrollment Information

What will you need to enroll your child at Cartwright?

The following items are required:

  1. A certified copy of your child's birth certificate, or one of the following:
    • A baptismal certificate.
    • An application for a Social Security number.
  2. Your child's immunization record.
  3. Report card/withdrawal slip from previous school.
  4. Proof of residence - (Any 2 of the following):
    • Current rental/lease agreement.
    • Purchase/escrow agreement
    • Current copy of a utility bill/receipt for utility payment or correspondence from a government agency (must include name and address).
    • Notarized statement from owner/renter indicating:
      • Names of individuals living with owner/renter.
      • Owner/renter proof of residence.