Skip to main content
Advice from Mrs. Zuniga:
- Always have clean hands before looking at or reading your library books.
- Do not eat or drink near your library books.
- Always carry your library books in a clean bookbag.
- Do not draw on or cut the pages in your library books.
- Always bring ripped or damaged books to Mrs. Zuniga so she can fix them.
- Please keep library books away from younger brothers and sisters AND pets.
- Always use a bookmark to keep your place in a book. Never bend the pages.
- Have a "special place" at home where you can keep your books safe and ready to return to the library media center on your library day.